Come to our community center to shop for free food, clothes, diapers, and more!
- There is no need to sign up, show your ID, or give your name. To get food, all you have to do is come on Monday.
- We will no longer be pre-bagging groceries, so every shopper will be able to choose the items they want.
- We ask that each person fill at most one large (Fresh Direct bag), to ensure we will have enough food for other visitors.
- Certain high-demand items (like eggs or cereal) are limited to 1 per person, while other items (like rice or potatoes) are open to taking as many as you need.
- We may not have all foods at all times of the day, but we will try to make sure we have something to offer during all our open hours. Please be patient with us as we transition, and let us know how we can make the shopping process easier for you!
(closed the 1st Wednesday of every month)
Diapers & Formula