- There is no need to sign up, show your ID, or give your name. To get food, all you have to do is come on Friday mornings.
- We have about 175 standard grocery bags every week for distribution.
- The first 20-50 people to arrive get to come inside and shop for any extra items we have on the shelves.
- We issue a certain number of shopping tickets every week based on how much we have on the shelves.
- If you want to come inside and shop, we recommend you arrive before 7am to get in line.
- Each person is only allowed to take one bag of groceries. Unfortunately we run out of food every week, so we do not offer doubles to anyone, so we can help as many people as possible.
What We Give:
Standard Grocery Bag:
-1lb rice, 1lb pasta, 2lbs dried beans
-Can of tomato sauce
-Assorted fresh fruits and vegetables
-1 quart whole milk, 12 eggs
Lunches every Friday are donated by Frontline Foods Queens, and come hot directly from a restaurant's kitchen. We usually get both a meat option and a vegetarian option, and we let people take as many meals as they want within reason.