- There is no need to sign up, show your ID, or give your name. To get food, all you have to do is come on Friday mornings.
- We have about 200 standard grocery bags every week for distribution.
- Each person is only allowed to take one bag of groceries. Unfortunately we run out of food every week, so we do not offer doubles to anyone, so we can help as many people as possible.
- The first 10-30 people to arrive get to come inside between 9am-10am and shop for food that was collected at donation drives throughout the week.
- We issue a certain number of shopping tickets every week based on how much food we have.
- If you want to come inside and shop, we recommend you arrive before 7am to get in line.
What We Give:
Standard Grocery Bag (7am-9am):
-1lb rice, 1lb pasta, 2lbs dried beans
-Assorted fresh fruits and vegetables
-1 quart whole milk
From 12pm-5pm on Fridays we are open for shopping of anything we have available that day. Sometimes we have hot lunches or non-perishables like canned goods. If we had a slow week and there's not much food available, we will put out clothing and books for free instead.